Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hmm. Been less boring the past few days, went out more, shopped alot ALOT(: I wanna fly to Bangkok now! LOL.

Okay, er I've been feeling weird since Wednesday, not sure why, okay that was kinda a lie, I know why, but I don't know how to describe the weirdness I feel, or perhaps its not a weird feeling. Shrugs. Only time I talked about it with someone was with Ton just last night, but really briefly, so I'm still er feeling weird. Sigh. What you say just seems to contradict what you do and show, I don't get it, I'm confused yet stubborn. I don't see what you feel, what you think, what you try to show? I don't know what to do either.

I think I'm kinda crazy. I've been to Bugis three times in the past five days. First three visits there in my entire life so far, not bad aye. First, it was on Thursday with Amanda. Then, Saturday with my mum. Lastly, today with Daryl/Xinyu. ((:

Today was fun. I got out late, again, dreadfully sorry, lousy bad habit that I just can't seem to kick. Met DARYL for lunch, was surprisingly enjoyable and pleasant, with me watching and him eating, and crapping and laughing for a long time. WRONG IMPRESSIONS(: Afterward, met Xinyu and shopped around... Went to the arcade, wasted money, telling ourselves we were lucky and tried to win an iPod HAHA! Watched Emily Rose with my aunty, wasn't as frightening as I thought it would have been, so I think I'm saved from nightmares. HAH(:

I'm serious. I wanna grow wings and fly to Bangkok now so I can shop until I drop.

There's band tmrw, I almost forgot, urgh. Goodnight all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home